Newport, RI – Margaret W. (Moitoza) Rogers, 91, formerly of Portsmouth, RI, passed away on Sunday, May 15, 2016 at Heatherwood Nursing & Subacute Center in Newport.
She was the wife of the late Joseph Rogers.
Margaret was a former Manager with Verizon before retiring.
She is survived by two brothers, Joseph and Thomas Moitoza, both of Portsmouth, RI.
Burial was private.
The Latest From What's Up Newp
- Rhode Island Pop-Punk band Another One Down! releases single + video “Headspace”
- 23 open houses happening this weekend (Sept. 17 – 19)
- X Shore: Swedish electric boating brand opens office at Safe Harbor Newport Shipyard
- Westerly Town Manager quits; Police Chief expected to be appointed interim manager
- City of Newport to kick off American Rescue Plan fund engagement process
- Newport Polo to host USA versus Mexico on Saturday
- What’sUp Interview: Sean Oshima of Oshima Brothers coming to Norman Bird Sanctuary September 24th
- ReVision: Newport Art Museum announces new exhibition by Annu Palakunnathu Matthew
- Aquidneck Land Trust announces the start of its annual Art & Writing Contest
- Gerry Goldstein: Music, with nature calling the tune