Helen (Stashkow) Gallagher, 83, of Tiverton died Sunday, May 15, 2016 at Philip Hulitar Hospice Center in Providence, RI. She was the wife of the late Richard W. Gallagher.
She is survived by several nieces and nephews, Joan and Paul Pineau of Seekonk, MA, and Suzanne and Larry Castle of Lake Worth, FL, Sally and Bill Treadwell of Jacksonville, NC, Sandy and Les Williams of Jacksonville, FL, Larry and Becky Gallagher of Pottstown, PA, Donnajoy and Ben Mosser of Middletown, PA, and Beth, Jenny and David Miller.
She was the sister of the late Mitchell Stashkow and Mary (Stashkow) Gonsalves.
Her services are private.
In lieu of flowers, donations in her memory may be made to your favorite charity.
The Latest From WUN
- Potter League to host 32nd Annual Heart & Sole Walk for Animals at Fort Adams
- The Beach Boys To play Mohegan Sun Arena on New Year’s Eve
- FirstWorks to present “Women Trailblazers in Music” in November
- Now Hiring: 77 job opportunities available in and around Newport right now
- National Sailing Hall Of Fame inducts Class of 2021