In a feature called “TBT, a look back at the epic style moves from decades past,” GQ Magazine has paid tribute to the style of John F. Kennedy and Jacqueline Kennedy.
Particularly they look back to September of 1962 when the power couple was sailing aboard the USS Joseph P. Kennedy Jr. in Newport, Rhode Island during the America’s Cup.
Read More on GQ Magazine: A Lesson In Nautical Style, From Its President
The Latest From WUN
- Tony® Award-Winning Musical “Million Dollar Quartet” coming to Boston’s Boch Center October 29th + 30th
- Gerry Goldstein: For Mercy’s sake, he stood guard through the night
- City of Newport: A portion of the Cliff Walk will be closed on Monday for maintenance
- Newport String Quartet to perform Dvorak, Montgomery, and Tate at St Columba’s
- ‘Normandie’ estate on Ocean Drive sells for $12.5 million