Sign up for What’sUpNewp’s free daily newsletter and we’ll keep you in the know of all that’s happening, new, and to do out there.
25,000+ subscribers wake up every morning to it!
What’s On Tap at The Wharf Pub is a sponsored weekly column written by Sarah Fimple, Beverage Manager of The Wharf Pub. It’s meant to keep you in the know of what their serving up for beverages, food and entertainment.
The Wharf Pub is currently featuring 20 draft lines (mostly New England based beer companies) and 63 bottles (local, domestic and international favorites).
We do have a couple of new beers on tap, a new flight, entertainment and plenty of great food lined up for the week ahead;
Our New Flight
- “Cup of Joe” Flight featuring Harpoon 100 Barrel Series Thunder Foam. Stony Creek Stony Joe, and Two Roads Espressway. $10. Available to order while supplies last.
Our New Specialty Beers
- Ommegang Shawdow Brewer – 9.7% ABV Imperial Stout named after they’re night shift brewers. It’s the kind of beer they like to drink after working from 10 pm to 6 am. While the rest of the world is brewing coffee, these guys are settling down with a well-deserved cold one after a long nights work. (limited). Available to order while supplies last.
- Stony Enjoy By 4.20.16 – 9.4% ABV Double IPA brewed not to last and to enjoy by date for freshness to last. Available to order while supplies last.
Our Entertainment Lineup For The Week:
- Thursday: Bingo at 8pm. Bingo cards cost just $1 and you can win prizes such as gift certificates for dinner at The Wharf Pub
- Friday: Live music with Tim Smith at 8pm. No cover.
- Saturday: Live music with John Erikson at 8pm. No cover.
- Sunday: Live music with Sara & Chris at 2pm. No cover.
- Tuesday: Open Mic Night at 8pm-Sing a song and get a complimentary burger or sandwich
We hope to see you down at The Wharf Pub over the next week!
The Wharf Pub is located at 37 Bowen’s Wharf and online at www.thewharfpubnewport.com.