What’s On Tap at The Wharf Pub is asponsoredweekly columnwritten by Sarah Fimple, Beverage Manager of The Wharf Pub. It’s meant to keep you in the know of what their serving up for beverages, food and entertainment.
The Wharf Pubis currently featuring 20 draft lines (mostly New England based beer companies) and 63 bottles (local, domestic and international favorites).
We do have a couple of new beers on tap, a new flight, entertainmentand plenty of great food lined up for the week ahead;
Our New Flight
- “The Islander Flight” FeaturingCoronado Islander IPA (San Diego, CA),Peak Organic High Note (Portland, ME) andJacks Abby Sibling RYE-valry IPL (Framingham, MA).$10. Available to order while supplies last.
Our New Specialty Beers
- Boulevard Tank 7- 8.5% ABV Belgian style Farmhouse Ale brewed in Tank #7 at Boulevard Brewing Co out of Kansas City, Missouri. This beer has big fruity aromas and grapefruit hop notes.
- Whalers The Rise- 5.5% ABV American Pale Ale loaded with Citra and Cascade Hops with a light bodied Finish. Brewed Specifically for the Wharf Pub.
- Black Hog Ghost Rye’Da IPA- 6.9% ABV White Rye IPA brewed with Orange Peel, Coriander, and Australian Hops. You can find a variety of Black Hog beers at the Wharf Pub weekly.
Our Entertainment Lineup For The Week:
- Thursday:Bingo at 8pm. Bingo cards cost just $1 and you can win prizes such as gift certificates for dinner at The Wharf Pub
- Friday:Live music with Z Boysat 8pm. No cover.
- Saturday:Live music with Brian Scottat 8pm. No cover.
- Sunday:Live music with Brian Scottat 2pm. No cover.
- Tuesday:Open Mic Night at 8pm-Sing a song and get a complimentary burger or sandwich
We hope to see you down at The Wharf Pub over the next week!
The Wharf Pub is located at 37 Bowen’s Wharf and online atwww.thewharfpubnewport.com.