Today’s edition of The Open Forum on 1540 AM WADK featured Karen Vebber from People’s Credit Union, Heather Abbott and me!
Karen Vebber, a Mortgage Loan Officer at People’s Credit Union, joined me to discuss finances, mortgages and helpful tips and information you should know about interest rates, loans, mortgages and more.
Heather Abbott then checked in to discuss all that’s happening and new with The Heather Abbott Foundation and how you can help support it or get involved as we make our way towards the 2016 Boston Marathon.
Listen 12:30pm – 1pm
Listen 1pm – 2pm
Listen to The Open Forum with Ryan Belmore every weekday from 12:30pm to 2pm on 1540 AM WADK Newport.
WADK 1540 is the place to tune to for complete coverage of local news, weather, sports, traffic reports and special features, listen online on 1540 AM and online on www.wadk.com.
The Latest From What's Up Newp
- Ticket Giveaway – Walden playing at Narragansett Brewery Friday, Sept. 24
- Olympic Swimmer Elizabeth Beisel will make a record-breaking swim to Block Island on Wednesday
- “This American Life” contributor David Sedaris coming to Jane Pickens Theater Sept. 28-29
- RI Arts and Humanities Councils award nearly $1 million in grants with federal funds to 121 culture, humanities, arts nonprofits
- Pell Bridge to transition to all-electronic tolling on October 27
- The Reef set to host inaugural Savor Newport Wine and Food Fest
- RI Hospitality Association’s 18th Annual Economic Outlook Breakfast predicts continued recovery in 2022
- Obituary: Peter J. O’Connell
- Concert Recap and Photos: George Thorogood at Indian Ranch (September 19, 2021)
- Obituary: Arthur Bennett Shattuck