Current Patriots players, alumni and cheerleaders led a Football For You clinic at Naval Station Newport in Newport, R.I. on Thursday, April 21, guiding children of servicemen and women through offensive and defensive skill stations. The event celebrated the Month of the Military Child.
Joe Cardona, Naval Officer and Long Snapper for the New England Patriots, was joined by several of his Patriot teammates at today’s “Football for YOU” clinic at Naval Station Newport, Rhode Island.
The Latest From WUN
- What’s Up This Weekend: Heart & Sole Walk for Animals, Goat Hikes, Barks & Brews, and more
- Obituary: Gardiner Lee Sherman
- The Minks coming to Askew Thursday, October 21
- Irish immigrant women in domestic service topic of upcoming lecture
- Foiling Kiteboarder slashes 1 minute and 14 seconds off Around Jamestown Record