Michael Johnson of Middletown claimed a $50,000 “Super Crossword” Instant Ticket prize on Thursday, April 21st.
Johnson stopped at Colbea, 1149 West Main Rd., Middletown, with his friend early Thursday and they both purchased an Instant Ticket for fun.
His friend won $20, and to Mr. Johnson’s surprise, he won the top prize! He plans to put the money that he won in the bank.
The Latest From WUN
- Tom Rush joins What’s Up Newp for a live virtual video conversation
- Newport School Superintendent joins What’s Up Newp for a live virtual video conversation
- What Sold: 22 Newport County real estate sales, transactions (Oct. 18 – 22)
- Obituary: Dorothy Ann “Dotti” Garman
- Elvis Costello and the Imposters playing PPAC Thursday, October 28