Via Via has expanded to add a second location on Thames Street in Newport, RI.
The second location opened this week and will operate seasonally at 262 Thames Street, between Benjamin’s and Kilwins. The location is an outdoor patio and was formerly known as Pizza Wood and just last summer was operated by Rocco’s Pizza.
A gentleman working at the new location told us on Thursday that the location will be open when the weather cooperates from 11am to 2am daily.
The new seasonal location offers wood-fired brick oven pizza by the slice and beverages.
Via Via Pizza’s original location at 372 Thames Street also offer wood-fired brick oven pizza as well as pasta, wings, subs, salads, ice cream, shakes and smoothies. Take-out and delivery is available at this location by calling 401-846-4074.
For more information on Via Via Pizza, visit their Facebook Page.
More from What’s Up Newp
- Obituary: Joseph R Casale
- Gerry Goldstein: Horse sense from a cowboy philosopher
- Opinion: Lucy’s Hearth needs the community’s support now more than ever
- National Grid making progress in restoration efforts
- Celtic Woman’s “Postcards From Ireland” arriving at Mohegan Sun Arena on March 18, 2022
- What’s Up This Weekend: Salve Fall Festival Weekend, Halloween Hilarity, Trunk or Treat, and more
- Opinion – Rep. Carson: High stakes of appropriate coastal management
- Edward King House to serve as a new drop-off site for Meals on Wheels
- Newport resident named new VP & Branch Sales Manager at BankNewport’s North Kingstown branch
- Ticket Giveaway: S.G. Goodman Saturday, Oct. 30th at the Newport Casino