Starting April 8th, Rosemary & Thyme Cafe will be expanding its hours to include dinner service on Friday and Saturday evenings.
The evening service will be a bistro style menu that will include communal starters , desserts, BYOB service, and additional seating. The new menu will include both table service and takeout items.
The kitchen will continue to close at 2:00 p.m. for lunch on Friday and Saturday but will reopen from 5:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m. for dinner.
“The atmosphere will be more gritty and less pretty”, Chef /Co-Owner Matthew Tscheulin told What’sUpNewp.
Rosemary & Thyme Cafe is located at 382 Spring Street and on Facebook HERE.
The Latest From WUN
- What’s Up This Week: Heart & Sole Walk for Animals, Full Moon Bike ride, The Exorcist, & more
- Newport Garden Club to host a talk by ‘The Seedhuntress’
- Changing seasons, changing exhibits at Little Compton Historical Society
- ‘Rock The Mansion’ raises more than $150,000 for Newport Mental Health
- Obituary: Grace Elaine Kinnunen