For the second time this offseason, a franchise frozen yogurt shop has closed their location in Newport, RI.
Back in November 6th we brought you the news that Orange Leaf Closes Newport Location Permanently, What’sUpNewp learned on Thursday that Pinkberry has closed their location at 359 Thames Street.
A sign stating that their location was available for lease was recently places in their window.
It is unknown whether Pinkberry is looking to reopen in a new location in Newport for the upcoming season, a request for comment from Pinkberry on their plans in Newport went unanswered on Thursday, March 31st.
This story will be updated when/if more information is received.
More From What’s Up Newp
- What Sold: 29 Newport County real estate sales, transactions (May 3 - 10)
- HGTV Dream Home in Portsmouth hits the market, can now be yours for $2.39 million
- Obituary: Timothy Howard Jackson
- List: States with travel restrictions upon entry to Rhode Island
- New York Yacht Club submits challenge and evolutionary draft protocol for 37th America's Cup