Sign up for What’sUpNewp’s free daily newsletter and we’ll keep you in the know of all that’s happening, new, and to do out there.
25,000+ subscribers wake up every morning to it!
Looking for a job? Here’s our weekly roundup of job opportunities that are currently available in and around Newport, RI.
Here’s our list from last week – Now Hiring in Newport: 50 Companies Currently Seeking Help (March 6th)
All jobs have been posted in the last 7 days.
- Newport Polo – Newport Polo is Now Hiring for Full Time and Part Time Seasonal Positions
- Helly Hansen, Life is Good & Northface Newport (aka The Shops at Music Box) – currently have openings for Sales Professionals & Key Holders at all (3) locations. Apply within.
- Newport Pool & Property – Seasonal position for busy company performing swimming pool service/cleaning in Newport County vicinity. Experience preferred but not required. Must have valid driver’s license. Email inquiries to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Provencal Bakery – Artisan Bread Baker
- Mill Street Inn – Housekeeper
- Garden and Landscapes – Landscape Laborer
- Studio Barre Newport – Tuckin’ awesome job at barre studio!
- Bank Newport – Mortgage Loan Originator
- Benchmark Senior Living – Dining Room Manager
- KeyBridge Technologies – Instructional Designer
- Lifespan – Dietary Aide
- The Mooring – Hiring Servers, Bussers, and Greeters for The Mooring
- Hotel Viking – Chef de Partie
- Recruiting – Supply Chain Customer Support Specialist
- Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Community Center – Development Associate
- Newport Vineyards – Sous Chef
- Newport Restoration Foundation – Groundskeeper; full-time April through October. Maintenance of the grounds and facilities of historic properties. Landscaping experience preferred. Assistant Gardener, part-time, April until mid-December, 20 hours per week. Experience preferred; horticultural knowledge, interest in landscape history. Must be able to lift 50 lbs, Valid driver’s license. EOE. Résumé and cover letter to HR, Newport Restoration Foundation, 51 Touro Street, Newport, RI 02840 or e-mail to email@example.com.
- City Of Newport – FIREFIGHTER Competitive exam
- Restaurant – Servers Breakfast/Lunch
- Newport Vineyard – Professional Servers at the Vineyard
- Newport Marriott – Lobby Attendant – Newport Marriott (16000AT6)
- Executive assistant
- Navy Exchange Service Command – SEWING MACHINE OPERATOR
- Mill Street Inn – Front Desk Agent
- Castle Hill Inn – Reservation & Front Desk Agent- Castle Hill Inn
- CTI Resource Management Services – Secretary II (Proposal Position)
- Landings Real Estate Group –Custodial/Maintenance
- Engineering Services Network – Financial Analyst
- 22 Bowen’s – Bartenders – 22 Bowen’s, Dining Room Supervisor – 22 Bowen’s, Kitchen Supervisor – 22 Bowen’s, Hiring Servers for 22 Bowen’s & Restaurant Manager- 22 Bowen’s
- Citizens Bank – Personal Banker Univ
- The Harborside Inn – HO– USEKEEPING OPPORTUNITY & EVENING FRONT DESK ASSOCIATE
- Mueller Reports – Insurance Inspector – Newport County, RI *Paid Training/ No Exp Req’d*
- Art Gallery – Fine Art Sales
- Unknown – Seamstress / Production Sewer
- Compass Group Holdings – FOOD SVC WORKER Job
- Waite’s Wharf – Property Maintenance Technician
- Drupal Connect – New Client Sales Rep
- Aloha Cafe – Kitchen Manager
- East Bay Community Action – Home Visitor, Healthy Families of America
- Hyundai of Newport – Reconditioning — Auto Detailing
- Aquidneck Employment Services – Part Time Accounting Assistant
- AAA Northeast – Branch Customer Service Representative
- Mainstay Hotel – Guest Services Agents
- Sightsailing Inc – Sailing Crew for Schooner Cruises & Box Office/Front Desk Ticket Sales for Sailing Cruises
- Spinnakers Cafe – Cafe Manager
- J. Crew – Sales Associate, J.Crew Retail, Shops at Long Wharf
- Longwood Venues – Lead Cook/Kitchen Manager
- Complete Staffing Solutions Inc – Accounting Manager
- Newport Naval Base – HO– USEKEEPING MANAGER
- INRS Associates – Newport, RI – Customer Service