Christo’s Pizza of Newport opened in the Stop & Shop Plaza at 266 Bellevue Avenue on Monday, March 21st.
The menu includes pizza, grinders, calzones and Italian dinners and is open from 10am to 10pm Sunday through Thursday and from 10am to 11pm on Friday and Saturday.
The restaurant, which is owned by Joan Peckham of Newport, offers take-out, delivery and has enough seating for up to 50 people for dine-in service, guests are also invited to BYOB.
Christo’s of Newport can be found online on Facebook and by calling 401-619-3080. The staff are currently working on building a website.
The space was formerly occupied by Regina Rotisserie Chicken and Raw Power Juice Bar.
More from What’s Up Newp
- Obituary: Eileen Schultz English
- Obituary: Joseph R Casale
- Gerry Goldstein: Horse sense from a cowboy philosopher
- Opinion: Lucy’s Hearth needs the community’s support now more than ever
- National Grid making progress in restoration efforts
- Celtic Woman’s “Postcards From Ireland” arriving at Mohegan Sun Arena on March 18, 2022
- What’s Up This Weekend: Salve Fall Festival Weekend, Halloween Hilarity, Trunk or Treat, and more
- Opinion – Rep. Carson: High stakes of appropriate coastal management
- Edward King House to serve as a new drop-off site for Meals on Wheels
- Newport resident named new VP & Branch Sales Manager at BankNewport’s North Kingstown branch