Some of the participating restaurants and bartenders were Charles from Scales & Shells, Adrienne from Vanderbilt Grace, Jack from Revolving Door Restaurant, Corey from Fluke Wine Bar and Kitchen and Lisa from Nicks on Broadway (Providence).
Adrienne from Vanderbilt Grace won the People’s Choice award while Lisa from Nicks on Broadway won the overall contest and a bunch of Thomas Tew goodies.
Revolving Door’s intimate atmosphere gave those attending the opportunity to interact with judges, bartenders and guests alike.
A $5 donation from audience members allowed them to try samples from each of the participating bartenders, that donation (which added up to $200) will be given to the James L. Maher Center.
Newport Winter Festival
The 28th Annual Newport Winter Festival, “New England’s Largest Winter Extravaganza”, is taking place February 12th – 21st, 2016 throughout Newport and Newport County. Featuring over 150 events, the Newport Winter Festival offers a unique winter experience combining food, festivities, music, and fun for all ages. Visit www.newportwinterfestival.com for full schedule of events.
The Latest From WUN
- Obituary: Julian C. Clinton
- “Six Picks” Pumpkin Ale – It’s the time of the season
- Holidays at the Newport Mansions returns to The Breakers, Marble House, and The Elms starting November 20
- Oakland Forest in Portsmouth will be inducted into the national Old-Growth Forest Network
- Stop & Shop to hold a one-day career fair at all 27 Rhode Island locations