What’sUpNewp brought you the news on Saturday that Fairholme Sells For Second Time in 12 Months, This Time for $16.1 Million.
The San Diego Reader has more information on the man who sold the property, “Papa Doug” Manchester, San Diego real estate speculator and former owner of the Union-Tribune.
Read The Full Story: Doug Manchester flips Rhode Island mansion
The Latest from What's Up Newp
- Passim Announces Eastern Front Songwriter Grant
- History in the Making: Newport Jazz and the Civil Rights Movement
- Handel and Haydn Society to perform Beethoven’s Symphony No. 9, “Ode to Joy,” in free concert at the DCR Hatch Shell
- Newport Jazz 2021 – Day 2 Recap and Photos (July 31)
- What’sUpNewp Interview: Christian McBride, Artistic Director of Newport Jazz
- Deer Tick releases new album “Live at Fort Adams”
- Rhode Island Foundation offering $25,000 grants to local writers
- Obituary: Ann-Marie Nevitt
- Open Studios and Drive-By Art returns to Jamestown on August 7
- Newport Jazz 2021 – Day 1 Recap and Photos (July 30)