Libby Kirwin Renovation + Design Consulting (LKRDC) has the expertise to recognize a property’s hidden value; visualizing the diamond in the rough and transforming it to a profitable real estate investment. LKRDC designs for resale, but the team also takes initiative for homeowners looking to update and refresh their surroundings.
Consulting & designing on everything from a complete renovation or simply a mudroom, master suite or kitchen. Additionally, LKRDC takes pride in staging properties listed for sale. Our team creates welcoming and luxurious spaces to set our listings apart in this competitive real estate market.
Their latest project, 61 Second Street, went through some major modern upgrades, adding serious value to this rental property. With four bedrooms and 1 bathroom, this 3 level cottage welcomes guests with original wood work, a sun-filled kitchen and living room. The kitchen has been remodeled with top of the line appliances, gas cooking and gorgeous stone counters. Enjoy meals by the wood stove in the dining room or entertain your guests on the backyard deck that opens onto a beautifully landscaped, fenced-in yard. Second floor offers an elegant bath with double vanity and tiled tub/shower. Three bedrooms on the second level: Queen Bed, Twin w/ Trundle, Pull Out Queen Sofa. Lastly, a private, hotel-style third floor master retreat. Sleeps 8…Call for more details and additional information.
LKRDC is also a full-service agency with the right combination of professionals to envision, facilitate and construct on your dream home from blue-prints to walking in the door. LKRDC has an experienced team that will implement years of real estate cognition in order to connect the dots between land, designer, architect and builder.
In 2015/16, Libby Kirwin Real Estate (LKRE) successfully sold all 13 units in Newport’s most sought after condominium, Carey School Residences. Many units sold prior to hitting the market and the premiere penthouse unit sold for $815,000.
LKRDC helped the Carey School Residences in a complete renovation + design consultation, and executed prominent staging that was featured in Elle Decor. With business opportunity in mind, the new condo-owners utilized LKRDC services to adequately stage their investments in preparation for rental income.
The Latest From What's Up Newp
- Rhode Island Pop-Punk band Another One Down! releases single + video “Headspace”
- 23 open houses happening this weekend (Sept. 17 – 19)
- X Shore: Swedish electric boating brand opens office at Safe Harbor Newport Shipyard
- Westerly Town Manager quits; Police Chief expected to be appointed interim manager
- City of Newport to kick off American Rescue Plan fund engagement process
- Newport Polo to host USA versus Mexico on Saturday
- What’sUp Interview: Sean Oshima of Oshima Brothers coming to Norman Bird Sanctuary September 24th
- ReVision: Newport Art Museum announces new exhibition by Annu Palakunnathu Matthew
- Aquidneck Land Trust announces the start of its annual Art & Writing Contest
- Gerry Goldstein: Music, with nature calling the tune