Lauren Daley, a freelance writer, music columnist, book columnist and poet, recently wrote 8 Ways To Fill The Void After Downton Abbey for The Huffington Post.
Among the “eight ways to fill the PBS period-drama shaped hole in your heart” is “Get your Grantham on with a visit to Newport, R.I.”. Among those locations mentioned in the feature is the Cliff Walk, The Chanler at Cliff Walk, Vanderbilt Grace and the Newport Mansions.
The Latest from What's Up Newp
- Newport Jazz 2021 – Day 1 Recap and Photos (July 30)
- 31 open houses happening this weekend (July 30 – August 1)
- A1 Roofing & Construction teams up with FabNewport to further FabGolf program for local youth
- Reps. Edwards, Cortvriend, Carson, Phillips attend national redistricting conference
- Newport Music Festival announces Fall Chamber Series, Community Concerts
- Legislation signed into law that requires litter prevention and recycling awareness be taught in schools
- Team Racing friends and rivals to reunite in Newport for New York Yacht Club’s trio of team race regattas
- Obituary: Frances H. Sanita
- U.S. SailGP Team hosts inaugural Foiling First: Learn to Foil Camp with Bristol Yacht Club & East Bay Sailing Foundation
- Obituary: Thomas Risso