On the Friday edition of The Open Forum with Ryan Belmore on 1540 AM WADK Newport I discussed briefly truck tolls being singed into law by Governor Raimondo, as well as a quick recap on what my opinion’s mean and how I want to hear yours.
I then dove into what’s happening this weekend in and around Newport and took a few minutes to chat with Julia Lapham about her performance tonight with Joop & Jake at O’brien’s Pub and on Sunday at One Pelham East.
The show continued with a conversation about Newport’s St. Patrick’s Day Parade being just a month away, as all that’s fun and to do during Newport Winter Festival. Joe from Newport called in to chat about his appreciation for some of the great musical performance during the Newport Winter Festival.
LISTEN – 12:30pm – 1pm
LISTEN – 1pm – 2pm
Tune in to The Open Forum every weekday from 12:30pm – 2pm on 1540 AM WADK and on wadk.com
The Latest From What's Up Newp
- Rhode Island Pop-Punk band Another One Down! releases single + video “Headspace”
- 23 open houses happening this weekend (Sept. 17 – 19)
- X Shore: Swedish electric boating brand opens office at Safe Harbor Newport Shipyard
- Westerly Town Manager quits; Police Chief expected to be appointed interim manager
- City of Newport to kick off American Rescue Plan fund engagement process
- Newport Polo to host USA versus Mexico on Saturday
- What’sUp Interview: Sean Oshima of Oshima Brothers coming to Norman Bird Sanctuary September 24th
- ReVision: Newport Art Museum announces new exhibition by Annu Palakunnathu Matthew
- Aquidneck Land Trust announces the start of its annual Art & Writing Contest
- Gerry Goldstein: Music, with nature calling the tune