Cru Cafe has partnered with their neighbor, Vicker’s Liquors, to host a Valentine’s Weekend Wine Dinner on Saturday, February 13th.
The five course pre-fixe menu will be paired with wines from Vicker’s Liquors, Elizabeth Moniz will be on hand as a sommelier to explain the pairing of each course.
The night will kick off with a “Welcome House” beginning at 6pm and dinner will begin at 7pm. Tickets are $55 per person and reservations are now being accepted at 401-314-0500.
Cru Cafe is located at 1 Casino Terrace in Newport, RI.
Editor’s Note – In the interest of full disclosure, we’d like you to know that the following businesses mentioned in this story are also current advertisers on our website; Cru Cafe.
Valentine’s Day Wine Dinner Menu
The Latest From WUN
- Weather Alert: High Wind Warning issued for the region – Storm arrives Tuesday
- Obituary: Elizabeth Marion (Matter) Chambers
- Best-selling author Ann Hood hosts ‘The Writing Life’ public talk at Salve Regina on Oct. 30
- Brown University to significantly expand financial aid and college access
- What’s Up This Week: Hocus Pocus, Tour de Fright, Halloween festivities, and much more