Forbes Travel Guide unveiled its 2016 Star Awards today, posting the largest group of winners in the company’s history.
The 58th annual list includes 56 Five-Star restaurants, 187 Four-Star restaurants and 68 Recommended restaurants.
The list of Four-Start hotels included Castle Hill Inn.
The list of Four-Star restaurants included the Spice Pear at The Chanler at Cliff Walk and for the very first time, The Dining Room at Castle Hill Inn.
The Chanler at Cliff Walk came in for the first time as a Recommended Hotel.
Elsewhere in Rhode Island
For a complete list of winners in all of the categories, click here.
About The List
Forbes Travel Guide announces its Global Star Ratings yearly, so visit often and discover our list of the world’s finest hotels, restaurants and spas. Only properties that meet our hospitality standards — the most stringent in the industry — achieve a Five Star, Four Star or Recommended rating. Our professional inspectors check into and check out every property we rate regularly, evaluating more than 500 criteria to determine a Star Rating that takes the guess work out of travel planning and establishes a global benchmark for luxury travel.
The Latest From WUN
- What’s Up This Week: Heart & Sole Walk for Animals, Full Moon Bike ride, The Exorcist, & more
- Newport Garden Club to host a talk by ‘The Seedhuntress’
- Changing seasons, changing exhibits at Little Compton Historical Society
- ‘Rock The Mansion’ raises more than $150,000 for Newport Mental Health
- Obituary: Grace Elaine Kinnunen