Joining me today on The Open Forum on 1540 AM WADK Newport today was Trudy Coxe, CEO of Preservation Society of Newport County; John Rodman, Museum Experience Director of Preservation Society of Newport County and Doug Stark, Director of Museum at International Tennis Hall Of Fame.
Give the podcast a listen and get an update on the Tennis Hall of Fame’s construction project, what’s new at the museum and all the latest info and news regarding the Newport Mansions, including an update on The Breakers Welcome Center.
Listen – 12:30pm – 1pm
Listen 1pm – 2pm
Listen to The Open Forum with Ryan Belmore every weekday on 1540 AM and on wadk.com!
The Latest From WUN
- Obituary: Elizabeth Marion (Matter) Chambers
- Best-selling author Ann Hood hosts ‘The Writing Life’ public talk at Salve Regina on Oct. 30
- Brown University to significantly expand financial aid and college access
- What’s Up This Week: Hocus Pocus, Tour de Fright, Halloween festivities, and much more
- Bowzer’s Rock ‘N’ Doo-Wop Party 20th Anniversary coming to Mohegan Sun Jan. 16