Frank Prosnitz and Phil West will joined me on The Open Forum on WADK 1540AM from 12:30pm – 2pm today, among the topics were ethics, the presidential race and much more.
Phil West served for eighteen years, 1988-2006, as executive director of Common Cause Rhode Island, the state affiliate of the national, nonpartisan, nonprofit citizens’ lobby that works toward open, honest, accountable government. Phil West is the author of Secrets & Scandals Reforming Rhode Island 1986-2006.
Frank Prosnitz was a reporter/bureau manager at the Providence Journal for some 14 years, and served as editor of Providence Business News for a decade.
Listen – 12:30pm – 1pm
Listen 1pm – 2pm
The Latest From What's Up Newp
- Rhode Island Pop-Punk band Another One Down! releases single + video “Headspace”
- 23 open houses happening this weekend (Sept. 17 – 19)
- X Shore: Swedish electric boating brand opens office at Safe Harbor Newport Shipyard
- Westerly Town Manager quits; Police Chief expected to be appointed interim manager
- City of Newport to kick off American Rescue Plan fund engagement process
- Newport Polo to host USA versus Mexico on Saturday
- What’sUp Interview: Sean Oshima of Oshima Brothers coming to Norman Bird Sanctuary September 24th
- ReVision: Newport Art Museum announces new exhibition by Annu Palakunnathu Matthew
- Aquidneck Land Trust announces the start of its annual Art & Writing Contest
- Gerry Goldstein: Music, with nature calling the tune