Middletown, RI – The Newport County Chamber of Commerce has announced they have partnered with Corner Bakery Café for the Chamber’s Business During Hours.
The series luncheon takes place on the third Thursday of each month at the Chamber offices in Middletown. The January Business During Hours will occur on Thursday, January 21st from 12:00 noon – 1:30 p.m. This networking event is free for Chamber members and $10 for each non-member.
The event gives you the opportunity to interact and network with local business owners and employees and expand your business community, all while having a catered lunch provided by Corner Bakery Café. After the lunch, each person is invited to take two to three minutes to speak about themselves, their business and what they are hoping to gain from the networking event with the Chamber.
About The Newport County Chamber of Commerce
The Newport County Chamber of Commerce is the second largest chamber in the state with over 1100 members representing over 50,000 employees and is one of Rhode Island’s largest business advocacy organizations, formed to enhance the business, civic and economic vitality of Newport County and greater Rhode Island.
The Latest from What's Up Newp
- History in the Making: Newport Jazz and the Civil Rights Movement
- Handel and Haydn Society to perform Beethoven’s Symphony No. 9, “Ode to Joy,” in free concert at the DCR Hatch Shell
- Newport Jazz 2021 – Day 2 Recap and Photos (July 31)
- What’sUpNewp Interview: Christian McBride, Artistic Director of Newport Jazz
- Deer Tick releases new album “Live at Fort Adams”
- Rhode Island Foundation offering $25,000 grants to local writers
- Obituary: Ann-Marie Nevitt
- Open Studios and Drive-By Art returns to Jamestown on August 7
- Newport Jazz 2021 – Day 1 Recap and Photos (July 30)
- Governor McKee signs Rhode Island African Heritage and History Curriculum Bill