Laura Jean Denim will host their annual denim sale starting Friday, Jan. 29 through Sunday, Jan. 31. Popular denim brands like AG Adriano Goldschmied, FRAME, and MOTHER will be marked down to $50, $75, or $100. The annual sale will also include discounts on cashmere sweaters, cold weather accessories, jewelry and more.
“If you’ve ever been to our annual denim sale, you’ll come back every year to get the best deals on premium denim,” says owner Laura Flynn. “There will be variety of sizes and styles available to fit every body type.”
Throughout the weekend, shoppers will receive a free gift with their purchase, while supplies last. Shoppers will also be eligible to win a $100 gift certificate to the store. The winner will be announced on Monday, February 1.
To accommodate the customers who live outside of the Newport area, Laura Jean will also be hosting the Annual Denim Sale on their online store.
“We re-launched our website in Fall 2015 and couldn’t be happier with the results,” says Flynn. “Every year, customers have asked if we have an online store and we’re happy to finally deliver. We’ve been getting great feedback on the site and plan on driving more traffic by offering exclusive online discounts throughout the year.”
“After celebrating our 10th Anniversary year in 2015, we’re looking forward to another successful year,” Flynn adds.
Laura Jean Denim is specialty store dedicated to helping customers find the perfect pair of premium denim. Located in Newport, R.I., only a few steps away from the International Tennis Hall of Fame on Bellevue Avenue. Parking is available on Bellevue Avenue, William Street, and in the Bellevue Gardens Plaza.
For More Info, visit www.laurajeandenim.com.
The Latest From What's Up Newp
- Newport Art Museum to host Newport String Project Season Opening Concert
- This day in Newport History: September 19, 1902 – Jimmy Van Alen born in Newport
- Concert Recap and Photos: Felix Cavaliere’s Rascals at the Greenwich Odeum (September 18, 2021)
- FirstWorks Live series at Roger Williams Park continues with Thea Hopkins Sunday, September 19th
- Live Music Society announces Cat Henry as Executive Director
- Rep. Ruggiero to lead CRMC study commission
- Norman Bird Sanctuary welcomes fall with harvest season of events
- Clear the Shelters: Potter League to host pet adoption drive on Saturday
- RI Foundation honors Wickford lawyer with highest honor
- Newport Art Museum to host Newport Day of Design Walking Tour