At Brick Alley Pub we have it all: “pub style” comfort food to modern multicultural cuisine all served with genuine down-home hospitality. Like America itself, Brick Alley is one big melting pot of ethnicities, flavors, and fun. If you are looking for stiff, over the top formal service with small portions of over-priced food, we are not that place.
[contextly_sidebar id=”VR3ybTB1lMSWMmf0wxtx1Mxnrpu2Aem1″]After more than 30 years as one of Rhode Island’s most popular restaurants with locals and tourists alike, the Brick Alley Pub & Restaurant has earned landmark status. Located at 140 Thames Street across from the Brick Market Place, the Brick Alley Pub & Restaurant offers a warm and cozy fireplace in the winter and comfortably air-conditioned dining rooms in the summer.
The Brick Alley Pub & Restaurant specializes in a blend of flavorful steaks, fresh local seafood, pastas, and seasonal specials. Begin your dinner with a selection from our cocktail menu or choose a wine from our extensive wine list. This wine list features over 250 different vintages and has received the Wine Spectator Award for Excellence.
Open for lunch and dinner, Brick Alley Pub & Restaurant accepts reservations and also offers an upstairs function room which can accommodate up to 170 people.
The Brick Alley Pub & Restaurant has received favorable reviews from countless local and national publications including: The Providence Journal, Travel-Holiday, Ford Times, Rhode Island Monthly, and Newport Life Magazine.
In addition, Jameson Irish Whiskey bestowed the restaurant with their “Best Irish Coffee Award” for three consecutive years and inducted the Brick Alley Pub & Restaurant into their Hall of Fame. Brick Alley has also been featured on The Food Network and is a favorite of Boston’s Phantom Gourmet.
Brick Alley Pub is located at 140 Thames Street and online at www.brickalley.com.
The Latest From What's Up Newp
- Rep. Ruggiero to lead CRMC study commission
- Norman Bird Sanctuary welcomes fall with harvest season of events
- Clear the Shelters: Potter League to host pet adoption drive on Saturday
- RI Foundation honors Wickford lawyer with highest honor
- Newport Art Museum to host Newport Day of Design Walking Tour
- Obituary: Florence Seibert
- Obituary: Richard B. Kyle
- Six Picks: The best in live music this weekend – Bristol Porchfest, Los Lobos and the Rascals
- Concert Recap and Photos: The Motels Rock the Odeum (September 16, 2021)
- 4th Annual Cardines Classic featuring Army versus Navy rescheduled to October 1