Portsmouth, RI will soon welcome a new place for yoga, pilates, skin care, shopping and more!
The blessing of the new space is free, open to the public and will include Vinyasa with Patti D, Gong with Kyla and live music from 4pm to 6pm and hors d’oeuvres, wine and music from 6pm to 9pm.
Shunya Studio is the second yoga studio for Newport-based and recently relocated, Thames Street Yoga.
Thames Street Yoga will be joined in this unique offering by Long Time Sun Apparel, which will operate a second lifestyle boutique, and Newport Skin Rejuvenation Center, which will offer skin treatments.
The three local business owners include Patti Doyle, owner of Thames Street Yoga, Kyla Maher, owner Long Time Sun Apparel and Danielle Rinaldi of Newport Skin.
All businesses plan on keeping their Newport location and businesses fully operational and where they are.
A full schedule of yoga classes will be offered daily and the website will (currently under construction) is shunyastudio.com
Find & Follow Shunya Studio
Shunya Studio is located at 100 Clock Tower Square in Portsmouth, RI.
Sources: Photo credit: Kara Discenza | Model: Erin Coonan
More From What’s Up Newp
- What’s Up at the Movies: We Review “Those Who Wish Me Dead”
- Renowned RI stone carver Nick Benson to create unique art installation at Farm Fresh RI
- Rhode Island Marine Archaeology Project to resume training classes
- How America’s partisan divide over pandemic responses played out in the states
- WUN-ON-ONE: A virtual video conversation with Melanie Chartoff, comedian, actress, and author