Frank Prosnitz, Mark Hayward, District Director for the Small Business Administration and Ryan Belmore discuss what the SBA can do for the local small business community.
Just a few weeks from the SBA’s annual economic summit, Mark, Frank and Ryan discussed what the Small Business Administration here in Rhode Island can do for those small businesses out there and looked at what are likely to be critical issues for Rhode Island’s small business community.
Listen to The Open Forum every weekday from 12:30pm – 2pm on 1540 AM WADK Newport & online at wadk.com.
LISTEN: 12:30pm – 1pm
LISTEN: 1pm – 2pm
The Latest From WUN
- Obituary: Elizabeth Marion (Matter) Chambers
- Best-selling author Ann Hood hosts ‘The Writing Life’ public talk at Salve Regina on Oct. 30
- Brown University to significantly expand financial aid and college access
- What’s Up This Week: Hocus Pocus, Tour de Fright, Halloween festivities, and much more
- Bowzer’s Rock ‘N’ Doo-Wop Party 20th Anniversary coming to Mohegan Sun Jan. 16