Bouchard Restaurant and Inn is one of only five restaurants from New England to find itself on the list and has the honor of being the only Newport and Rhode Island restaurant on the list.
Bouchard’s, which has more than 13,000 OpenTable.com reviews, serves up contemporary French cuisine in a 1785 Georgian-style house at 505 Thames Street.
According to the site, these restaurants are the places that get it right every time — where everyone feels like a VIP and each meal is memorable.
The list of honorees is based on an analysis of 5,000,000+ reviews of more than 20,000 restaurants across the country — all submitted by verified diners.
See The Full List – 100 Best Restaurants in America for 2015
The Latest From WUN
- New behavioral health pharmacy in EBCAP to serve those with mental health and addiction issues
- Newport Art Museum to present “Newport: The City as a Work of Art” lecture series with John R. Tschirch
- Six Picks: The best in live music this weekend – Sarah Potenza, Elvis Costello and more
- Obituary: Julian C. Clinton
- “Six Picks” Pumpkin Ale – It’s the time of the season