Right when we think Libby Kirwin has already pulled out all the stops, the real estate entrepreneur surprises us with yet another exciting marketing initiative to bring her property listings the forefront of our attention. This million dollar listing’s main attraction (recently reduced to $999,000) is it’s “spa-like” backyard amenities including heated pool, hot tub and secret outdoor shower…but Kirwin wanted to bring attention to the additional studio space above the garage (and in-law lower level apartments) that can generate a homeowner up to 16k per year.
Libby Kirwin teamed up with Long Time Sun Newport and Thames Street Yoga (the two studios recently merged) and curated a group of talented yogis to share a morning class and explore the rest of the properties exterior. The class was lead by teacher Lori Pagliaroni, who regularly teaches at Thames Street Yoga.
“I try to practice yoga every day. The combination of breathing in poses helps maintain my focus, especially in my spontaneous and often challenging real estate and renovation businesses”, says Libby Kirwin.
The Latest From WUN
- Weather Alert: High Wind Warning issued for the region – Storm arrives Tuesday
- Obituary: Elizabeth Marion (Matter) Chambers
- Best-selling author Ann Hood hosts ‘The Writing Life’ public talk at Salve Regina on Oct. 30
- Brown University to significantly expand financial aid and college access
- What’s Up This Week: Hocus Pocus, Tour de Fright, Halloween festivities, and much more