Photo by Marial Maher/Visual Manor
Each month OpenTable analyzes more than 400,000 new diner reviews to help users discover new favorites.
Restaurants with the best overall Seafood cuisine in New England were recently analyzed and Jamestown Fish and Boat House Restaurant found themselves as the only Rhode Island restaurants among Top 10 Diners’ Choice Winners.
Jamestown Fish took the top spot at #1, while the Boat House Restaurant in Tiverton came in at #8.
Jamestown FiSH features a european inspired seafood menu prepared by Award winning Executive Chef Matthew MacCartney.
Nestled in the exquisite farming and seaside community of Tiverton, Rhode Island, the Boat House offers waterfront dining on the Sakonnet River. A contemporary and upscale twist on the quintessential seaside eatery, the menu is abundant with fresh, local seafood, meats and organic produce.
The Latest From WUN
- Bowzer’s Rock ‘N’ Doo-Wop Party 20th Anniversary coming to Mohegan Sun Jan. 16
- What’s Up at the Movies: We Review “Dune”
- Concert Recap and Photos: The Minks rock Askew (October 21, 2021)
- New behavioral health pharmacy in EBCAP to serve those with mental health and addiction issues
- Newport Art Museum to present “Newport: The City as a Work of Art” lecture series with John R. Tschirch