Photo by Marial Maher/Visual Manor
Each month OpenTable analyzes more than 400,000 new diner reviews to help users discover new favorites.
Restaurants with the best overall Seafood cuisine in New England were recently analyzed and Jamestown Fish and Boat House Restaurant found themselves as the only Rhode Island restaurants among Top 10 Diners’ Choice Winners.
Jamestown Fish took the top spot at #1, while the Boat House Restaurant in Tiverton came in at #8.
Jamestown FiSH features a european inspired seafood menu prepared by Award winning Executive Chef Matthew MacCartney.
Nestled in the exquisite farming and seaside community of Tiverton, Rhode Island, the Boat House offers waterfront dining on the Sakonnet River. A contemporary and upscale twist on the quintessential seaside eatery, the menu is abundant with fresh, local seafood, meats and organic produce.
The Latest from What's Up Newp
- Reps. Edwards, Cortvriend, Carson, Phillips attend national redistricting conference
- Newport Music Festival announces Fall Chamber Series, Community Concerts
- Legislation signed into law that requires litter prevention and recycling awareness be taught in schools
- Team Racing friends and rivals to reunite in Newport for New York Yacht Club’s trio of team race regattas
- Obituary: Frances H. Sanita
- U.S. SailGP Team hosts inaugural Foiling First: Learn to Foil Camp with Bristol Yacht Club & East Bay Sailing Foundation
- Obituary: Thomas Risso
- Now Hiring: 129 job opportunities available in and around Newport right now
- What’s Up This Weekend (July 30 – August 1): Things to do, live music, and more
- The Boys & Girls Clubs of Newport County: Newport Yacht Rendezvous returns on August 13