Wyndham Estate, one of the highest points in Newport with 360 degree ocean and harbor views, is back on the market for $7,999,995. The 12,279 square foot property includes 8 beds and 9 baths.
The property was purchased by former Alex & Ani CEO Giovani Feroce back in January 2014 for $6.8 million in a cash transaction.
Earlier this year, Island Moving Company hosted their summer fundraiser at Wyndham Estate. Miss Universe and Rhode Islander Olivia Culpo also recently used the property for a photo shoot – PHOTOS: Former Miss Universe Olivia Culpo’s Photo Shoot in Newport, RI.
Since moving on from Alex & Ani, Giovani Feroce now owns GF Asset Management and is CEO of BENRUS.
The Latest From WUN
- Bowzer’s Rock ‘N’ Doo-Wop Party 20th Anniversary coming to Mohegan Sun Jan. 16
- What’s Up at the Movies: We Review “Dune”
- Concert Recap and Photos: The Minks rock Askew (October 21, 2021)
- New behavioral health pharmacy in EBCAP to serve those with mental health and addiction issues
- Newport Art Museum to present “Newport: The City as a Work of Art” lecture series with John R. Tschirch