Wyndham Estate, one of the highest points in Newport with 360 degree ocean and harbor views, is back on the market for $7,999,995. The 12,279 square foot property includes 8 beds and 9 baths.
The property was purchased by former Alex & Ani CEO Giovani Feroce back in January 2014 for $6.8 million in a cash transaction.
Earlier this year, Island Moving Company hosted their summer fundraiser at Wyndham Estate. Miss Universe and Rhode Islander Olivia Culpo also recently used the property for a photo shoot – PHOTOS: Former Miss Universe Olivia Culpo’s Photo Shoot in Newport, RI.
Since moving on from Alex & Ani, Giovani Feroce now owns GF Asset Management and is CEO of BENRUS.
The Latest from What's Up Newp
- Reps. Edwards, Cortvriend, Carson, Phillips attend national redistricting conference
- Newport Music Festival announces Fall Chamber Series, Community Concerts
- Legislation signed into law that requires litter prevention and recycling awareness be taught in schools
- Team Racing friends and rivals to reunite in Newport for New York Yacht Club’s trio of team race regattas
- Obituary: Frances H. Sanita
- U.S. SailGP Team hosts inaugural Foiling First: Learn to Foil Camp with Bristol Yacht Club & East Bay Sailing Foundation
- Obituary: Thomas Risso
- Now Hiring: 129 job opportunities available in and around Newport right now
- What’s Up This Weekend (July 30 – August 1): Things to do, live music, and more
- The Boys & Girls Clubs of Newport County: Newport Yacht Rendezvous returns on August 13