After 35 years, the owners of Tropical Gangsters are retiring and their Thames Street store will soon close.
While there has not been a definitive closing date set for the women’s clothing, shoes and accessories store, the space is available for lease through Hogan Associates Real Estate and there are huge sales happening in both stores.
Tropical Gangsters is currently closed on Tuesday and Wednesday and open from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. on Monday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
Tropical Gangsters is located at 375 Thames Street in Newport, RI.
UPDATE: Tropical Gangsters’ has closed, last day open was Sunday, November 15th.
The Latest From What's Up Newp
- What’sUp Interview: Sean Oshima of Oshima Brothers coming to Norman Bird Sanctuary September 24th
- ReVision: Newport Art Museum announces new exhibition by Annu Palakunnathu Matthew
- Aquidneck Land Trust announces the start of its annual Art & Writing Contest
- Gerry Goldstein: Music, with nature calling the tune
- Apple Picking Season has arrived! “Six Picks” Orchards in Newport County and beyond
- Jamestown Arts Center seeks artist submissions for ‘RAW: Reassessment and Wonder’
- National Data shows an increase in child poverty and uninsured children
- 24th International Seapower Symposium taking place at Naval War College this week
- Obituary: Anne S. Gadoury
- Obituary: John Richard Davidson