The Newport Folk Festival, there’s just nothing else like it in Newport or anywhere out there.
If you’ve been, then this video will certainly give you the goosebumps. If you’ve never been, we dare you to watch it and not want to be a part of this historic event.
The video comes just in time for the holidays and the big day when 2016 Newport Folk Festival tickets go on sale. All tickets (including early bird) will go on sale on December 2nd at 10am. Visit www.newportfolk.org for links and more information.
The Newport Folk Festival posted the following on their Facebook Page on Wednesday, November 25th;
“Today, we give thanks to you, our Folk family. Your love and support is what inspires us to do what we do, year after year. So before we turn the page to the 2016 Festival next week, we wanted to share our 2015 recap video to show our gratitude to the fans, the artists and the staff who make our little festival by the sea the one of a kind community that it is.”
Shoutout to my friend and high school classmate Colleen Hennessy and the team at Sopa Productions for an amazing video.
The Latest From WUN
- Irish immigrant women in domestic service topic of upcoming lecture
- Foiling Kiteboarder slashes 1 minute and 14 seconds off Around Jamestown Record
- Living History Event brings re-enactors, spectators to Butts Hill Fort
- Opinion: Portsmouth voters must reject Question 2
- Grammy-Nominated Artist Leigh Nash playing Club Passim Tuesday, November 2