This story was originally posted on November 2, it was last updated on November 12th
As Thanksgiving quickly approaches, we recognize there are many who will be looking for a place to dine out or order from on Thanksgiving in Newport, RI.
Whether you’re far away from home and can’t make it back or just to prefer to eat out and keep it simple on Thanksgiving, the following restaurants offer you a warm welcome to join them for dinner….
1. One Bellevue at the Hotel Viking
Hotel Viking will host ballroom seating for Thanksgiving Buffet at 12pm & 2pm. Cost: $62 for adults, $49 for seniors, and $25 for children age 6 to 12. Musical entertainment also provided from 12pm to 4pm. Reservations recommended.
Hotel Viking will host prix fixe sit down table service dining from 5pm – 10pm for $49 per person. Reservations recommended.
Thanksgiving Dinner To-Go, for a family of eight to ten, features a 12-pound turkey with all the traditional fixings, mashed potatoes, vegetables, pies and more for $149 per order. Must be ordered by Monday, Nov. 23. Pick-up Times: 10am, 12pm and 2pm on November 26th.
View All The Menus -> Thanksgiving 3 Options 2015 HV
One Bellevue | 1 Bellevue Ave |
2. 22 Bowen’s Wine Bar & Grille
Give thanks during this holiday season with a specially-crafted Thanksgiving meal and feast by the sea at 22 Bowen’s. Menu coming soon.
22 Bowen’s Wine Bar & Grille | Bowen’s Wharf |
3. Castle Hill Inn
Castle Hill will offer a seasonal Thanksgiving Buffet Dinner complete with all of the traditional favorites. Buffet reservations are available from 12:30pm – 6:30pm and the cost is $78 for adults and $28 for children under 12.
Castle Hill Inn | 590 Ocean Drive |
4. Clarke Cooke House
Clarke Cooke House will offer their famous turkey dinner from 12pm to 9pm. A la carte items also available.
2014 Cost was: Adults $42 & Children $15.50
Clarke Cooke House | Bannister’s Wharf |
5. Mooring Restaurant
Head to The Mooring for seasonal specials and a delicious Thanksgiving Dinner on the Newport Waterfront. Menu coming soon.
Mooring Restaurant | Sayers Wharf |
6. Spiced Pear Restaurant at The Chanler at Cliff Walk
Chef Thomas Duffy will present a distinctive interpretation of a traditional Thanksgiving meal. Menu and details to come.
Spiced Pear Restaurant | 117 Memorial Boulevard | 401-847-2244
7. The Pier Restaurant
The Pier will offer a Thanksgiving Day 3-Course Prix Fixe Dinner. Cost is $18.95 for adults and $8.95 for children. Reservations recommended.
The Pier | 10 W. Howard Wharf | 401-847-3646
8 . The Atlantic Beach Club
The Atlantic Beach Club will be serving up an All You Can Eat Thanksgiving Buffett from 11am – 3:30pm. $20.95 for adults, $10.95 for children under 10 and children under 3 are free.
The Atlantic Beach Club | 55 Purgatory Road, Middletown
Bonus: Cru Cafe
Cru Cafe has unveiled their Thanksgiving Heat & Serve and A La Carte Menus. Place your order before November 20th for pick up on Wednesday November 25th! Stop into the cafe or call 401-314-0500 to place your order.
The Latest from What's Up Newp
- Newport Folk 2021 – The final day of “Folk On” (July 28)
- Obituary: Joanne Donnelly Maher
- Obituary: Ralph E. Morgan
- Newport Mansions Wine & Food Festival returns September 17 – 19
- Governor McKee, RIDE, and RIDOH release updated PreK-12 Health and Safety Guidance for the 2021-2022 School Year
- Newport to require masks in city-owned buildings beginning August 2
- FirstWorks Live – Roger Williams Park free Summer Concert Series continues Sunday 8-1 with Voces de Los Andes
- Newport Folk 2021 – “Folk On” Part 2 Day 2 (Tuesday, July 27)
- Obituary: Rayfield Drowne Jr.
- Redwood Library & Athenaeum to house a portion of the Dr. Patrick T. Conley Library