Orange Leaf, home to “America’s Frozen Yogurt”, has closed their location at 198 Thames Street in Newport.
Orange Leaf has been serving frozen yogurt on Thames Street since July 28th, 2012.
A sign on the door of their on November 6th stated that location has closed and to visit their other locations in Rhode Island.
A message on Orange Leaf Newport Facebook Page shared the following
“We would like to inform the Newport community that we are closing our doors today for the last time. We want to thank all of you for your patronage these past few years and have enjoyed serving you. We have loved being a part of the community!”
Orange Leaf operates more than 300 locations Nationwide and in Australia, in Rhode Island they have locations in Warwick, East Greenwich, Bristol, Johnston and Westerly.
The 1,200 square foot space is currently available for rent for $3,700 per month.
The Latest From What's Up Newp
- What’sUp Interview: Sean Oshima of Oshima Brothers coming to Norman Bird Sanctuary September 24th
- ReVision: Newport Art Museum announces new exhibition by Annu Palakunnathu Matthew
- Aquidneck Land Trust announces the start of its annual Art & Writing Contest
- Gerry Goldstein: Music, with nature calling the tune
- Apple Picking Season has arrived! “Six Picks” Orchards in Newport County and beyond
- Jamestown Arts Center seeks artist submissions for ‘RAW: Reassessment and Wonder’
- National Data shows an increase in child poverty and uninsured children
- 24th International Seapower Symposium taking place at Naval War College this week
- Obituary: Anne S. Gadoury
- Obituary: John Richard Davidson