Mott & Chace Sotheby’s International Realty is pleased to announce that Robin Nicholson has joined the firm’s Narragansett office as Broker Associate.
“We are excited to have Robin joining the company at this pivotal moment as we continue our expansion in Rhode Island,” notes Judy Chace, co-founder and co-owner of Mott & Chace Sotheby’s International Realty. “Her career accomplishments include the sale of many of Rhode Island’s most significant estates.”
Originally from Cape Cod, Robin has lived in and around Newport since completing her degree at the University of Rhode Island. Nicholson has been a licensed Realtor for over ten years. Her attention to detail and ability to listen to her clients’ needs, coupled with her deep knowledge of Rhode Island communities has earned her great success and a loyal following of high-net-worth clients.
“Robin brings a wealth of experience with both buyers and sellers. She is an asset to our organization and we are delighted to have her on board,” adds Chace.
When Nicholson is not selling real estate, she likes to kayak, cook, read, and golf, and to catch up with her two grown children, Maddie and Brady. She is a member of the Ida Lewis Yacht Club, The Preservation Society of Newport County, and the Architectural Forum.
About Mott & Chace Sotheby’s International Realty
Mott & Chace Sotheby’s International Realty was founded by Ray Mott and Judy Chace, two of Rhode Island’s most accomplished and respected luxury real estate specialists. With a fifty year combined history of success and a reputation for representing Rhode Island’s finest properties, Mott and Chace have an established record of providing exceptional customer service to their national and international clientele. The firm is comprised of 40 dedicated sales associates with three offices along the Rhode Island coast in Narragansett, Charlestown and Watch Hill. The Providence office of Mott & Chace International Realty is slated to open in December 2015.
Mott & Chace Sotheby’s International Realty combines local expertise with a world-renowned brand. Sotheby’s International Realty’s network includes over 17,000 sales associates located in approximately 800 offices in 61 countries and territories.
For more information, visit the website at www.mottandchace.com
The Latest from What's Up Newp
- Obituary: Frances H. Sanita
- U.S. SailGP Team hosts inaugural Foiling First: Learn to Foil Camp with Bristol Yacht Club & East Bay Sailing Foundation
- Obituary: Thomas Risso
- Now Hiring: 129 job opportunities available in and around Newport right now
- What’s Up This Weekend (July 30 – August 1): Things to do, live music, and more
- The Boys & Girls Clubs of Newport County: Newport Yacht Rendezvous returns on August 13
- Guest View – Sean O’Connor: Importance of Pride all year
- Home on Chastellux Avenue in Newport sells for $7.1 million
- Frank Prosnitz: My Jazz Festival’s Top Picks
- Gerry Goldstein: Word horseplay draws some pun-gent responses