Welcome to the What’sUpNewp Card Offers registration page. This is your chance to promote your business to an audience of highly social, active and engaged people who love Newport County.
Learn More About The Card: Introducing the What’sUpNewp Card, An Annual Membership to Curated Experiences and Exclusive Discounts
With the What’sUpNewp Card there are no sign-up fees and we do not charge a commission. All benefits are passed entirely to our Cardholders.
Note: We love offers that are valid throughout the year but do understand seasonal availability, so you can offer a seasonal or short-term offer or discount if it works best for your business!
Please fill out the contact form below with the following information to get started.
- Fill out your business name and contact details
- Describe the offer you’d like to provide to What’sUpNewp Cardholders, we ask that the offer you provide is at least as good as any other you currently have.
- Please note at least one offer is needed for a minimum of 12 months from live date.
- You will also be able to offer seasonal and limited time offers throughout the year.
Once we receive your offer and review it, someone form the What’sUpNewp Crew will be in touch with 48 hours. Your offer will not go live until we contact you to confirm the details.
[contact-form-7 id=”5339″ title=”Register Your Business With The What’sUpNewp Card”]
The Latest from What's Up Newp
- History in the Making: Newport Jazz and the Civil Rights Movement
- Handel and Haydn Society to perform Beethoven’s Symphony No. 9, “Ode to Joy,” in free concert at the DCR Hatch Shell
- Newport Jazz 2021 – Day 2 Recap and Photos (July 31)
- What’sUpNewp Interview: Christian McBride, Artistic Director of Newport Jazz
- Deer Tick releases new album “Live at Fort Adams”
- Rhode Island Foundation offering $25,000 grants to local writers
- Obituary: Ann-Marie Nevitt
- Open Studios and Drive-By Art returns to Jamestown on August 7
- Newport Jazz 2021 – Day 1 Recap and Photos (July 30)
- Governor McKee signs Rhode Island African Heritage and History Curriculum Bill