Photo: Lisa at Flo’s via Flo’s
Flo’s Clam Shack in Middletown will close for the season on Sunday, November 29th. The location at 4 Wave Avenue will be closed until March 2016.
Flo’s is open Wednesday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday during Thanksgiving week, catch your last $9.95 Prime Rib Friday of the year after 5pm on November 27th.
Their location in Island Park in Portsmouth closed for the season on October 18th.
Flo’s has been serving Aquidneck Island in Island Park since 1936 and at their current location in Middletown since 1991.
For more information and menus, visit www.flosclamshacks.com
The Latest From What's Up Newp
- Rep. Ruggiero to lead CRMC study commission
- Norman Bird Sanctuary welcomes fall with harvest season of events
- Clear the Shelters: Potter League to host pet adoption drive on Saturday
- RI Foundation honors Wickford lawyer with highest honor
- Newport Art Museum to host Newport Day of Design Walking Tour
- Obituary: Florence Seibert
- Obituary: Richard B. Kyle
- Six Picks: The best in live music this weekend – Bristol Porchfest, Los Lobos and the Rascals
- Concert Recap and Photos: The Motels Rock the Odeum (September 16, 2021)
- 4th Annual Cardines Classic featuring Army versus Navy rescheduled to October 1