Photo: Lisa at Flo’s via Flo’s
Flo’s Clam Shack in Middletown will close for the season on Sunday, November 29th. The location at 4 Wave Avenue will be closed until March 2016.
Flo’s is open Wednesday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday during Thanksgiving week, catch your last $9.95 Prime Rib Friday of the year after 5pm on November 27th.
Their location in Island Park in Portsmouth closed for the season on October 18th.
Flo’s has been serving Aquidneck Island in Island Park since 1936 and at their current location in Middletown since 1991.
For more information and menus, visit www.flosclamshacks.com
More From What’s Up Newp
- WUN-ON-ONE: A virtual video conversation with Melanie Chartoff, comedian, actress, and author
- International Tennis Hall Of Fame acquires tennis-inspired art collection from Hall of Famer Gianni Clerici
- Mask mandate to be lifted for those fully vaccinated on May 18; most remaining COVID-19 restrictions to be lifted on May 21
- John E. Fogarty Foundation provides more than $175,000 in grants to 31 organizations across Rhode Island
- Obituary: Berit M. Hattendorf