Cluny School, located at 75 Brenton Road in Newport, will host an open house on Sunday, November 8, from 11:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
Prospective parents and students will have the opportunity to tour the upper and lower school facilities and park-like campus, meet the principal and faculty, talk with current parents and students, and learn about curriculum, tuition assistance and more.
Cluny School is an independent, co-educational Catholic day school serving students in pre-school (ages 3-4) through Grade 8. Founded in 1957 by the Sisters of St. Joseph of Cluny, the school welcomes students of diverse background and offers rolling admissions. Space is currently available in selected grades.
The Latest From What's Up Newp
- What’sUp Interview: Sean Oshima of Oshima Brothers coming to Norman Bird Sanctuary September 24th
- ReVision: Newport Art Museum announces new exhibition by Annu Palakunnathu Matthew
- Aquidneck Land Trust announces the start of its annual Art & Writing Contest
- Gerry Goldstein: Music, with nature calling the tune
- Apple Picking Season has arrived! “Six Picks” Orchards in Newport County and beyond
- Jamestown Arts Center seeks artist submissions for ‘RAW: Reassessment and Wonder’
- National Data shows an increase in child poverty and uninsured children
- 24th International Seapower Symposium taking place at Naval War College this week
- Obituary: Anne S. Gadoury
- Obituary: John Richard Davidson