Brick Alley Pub has announced they will host a Dogfish Head Beer Dinner on December 3rd starting at 6pm.
Dogfish Head Brewery is a microbrewery based in Milton, Delaware that brews “off-centered ales for off-centered people” and often use non-standard ingredients, such as raisins, chicory, maple syrup, vanilla and grapes. They’re also known for brewing beers with lots of hops and for their India Pale Ales (IPAs), which are offered in a few varieties: 60 Minute, 90 Minute, 75 Minute and 120 Minute IPA.
Tickets for this beer dinner are $54 per person and the price includes tax and service.
Beer Dinners are extremely popular at Brick Alley Pub and do always sell out beforehand, get your tickets before they are gone at their bar.
A photo posted by Brick Alley Pub (@brickalleypub) on
More From What’s Up Newp
- WUN-ON-ONE: A virtual video conversation with Melanie Chartoff, comedian, actress, and author
- International Tennis Hall Of Fame acquires tennis-inspired art collection from Hall of Famer Gianni Clerici
- Mask mandate to be lifted for those fully vaccinated on May 18; most remaining COVID-19 restrictions to be lifted on May 21
- John E. Fogarty Foundation provides more than $175,000 in grants to 31 organizations across Rhode Island
- Obituary: Berit M. Hattendorf