Brick Alley Pub has announced they will host a Dogfish Head Beer Dinner on December 3rd starting at 6pm.
Dogfish Head Brewery is a microbrewery based in Milton, Delaware that brews “off-centered ales for off-centered people” and often use non-standard ingredients, such as raisins, chicory, maple syrup, vanilla and grapes. They’re also known for brewing beers with lots of hops and for their India Pale Ales (IPAs), which are offered in a few varieties: 60 Minute, 90 Minute, 75 Minute and 120 Minute IPA.
Tickets for this beer dinner are $54 per person and the price includes tax and service.
Beer Dinners are extremely popular at Brick Alley Pub and do always sell out beforehand, get your tickets before they are gone at their bar.
A photo posted by Brick Alley Pub (@brickalleypub) on
The Latest From What's Up Newp
- Vaccinate the Ocean State: Mini-grants available to nonprofits, organizations to support vaccine promotion
- Olympic Swimmer Elizabeth Beisel will make a record-breaking swim to Block Island (Updated)
- What’s Up Interview: Ben Folds coming to The Vets Friday, Sept. 24
- Legislation signed that makes civics education proficiency a requirement for all public high school graduates
- Sour Grapes – A Comic Strip by Tim Jones: September 21
- On This Day In History – September 21: Hurricane of ’38 hits Newport
- On This Day In History – September 21 – 22, 1963: Video of President John F. Kennedy and family at Hammersmith Farm
- Ticket Giveaway – Walden playing at Narragansett Brewery Friday, Sept. 24
- “This American Life” contributor David Sedaris coming to Jane Pickens Theater Sept. 28-29
- RI Arts and Humanities Councils award nearly $1 million in grants with federal funds to 121 culture, humanities, arts nonprofits