It’s arguable that there’s nothing better for the holidays than the gift of attending Newport Folk Festival.
Newport Festivals Foundation announced earlier this week that tickets for the 2016 Newport Folk Festival will go on sale on December 2, 2015 at 10 a.m.
“As many of you know we make 10% of our 3-Day tickets available at the Early Bird price and as it’s the very best deal we offer for all three days, they sell out in minutes. To give you the most options, all ticket types will be available at the same time, including regularly priced 3-day tickets, 2-day tickets and single day tickets. No code is required to purchase any ticket types, including the Early Bird. Mobile delivery will now be available on all tickets including the multi-days. Keep an eye out for additional emails from us with more information and ticket links, or follow us on our social channels.”
Keeping with tradition, Newport Folk Festival will roll-out the 2016 lineup in early spring. If this is your first go around, know that almost all tickets will be sold out before the first arts is announced.
For more info, visit www.newportfolk.org
The 2016 Newport Folk Festival is scheduled for July 22 – 24 at Fort Adams State Park.
The Latest From WUN
- What’s Up This Weekend: Heart & Sole Walk for Animals, Goat Hikes, Barks & Brews, and more
- Obituary: Gardiner Lee Sherman
- The Minks coming to Askew Thursday, October 21
- Irish immigrant women in domestic service topic of upcoming lecture
- Foiling Kiteboarder slashes 1 minute and 14 seconds off Around Jamestown Record