Bowen’s Wharf is currently on the hunt for a Christmas Tree to “spruce” up the “Anchor Of Newport” for the Christmas Season and for their annual Tree Lighting!
Have a tree or know of one that is available on Aquidneck Island? The tree should be a minimum of 30′ high and should be look good all the way around, this tree will be a BIG focal point after all!
If you have the perfect tree, Bowen’s Wharf will bring their crew and gladly remove it for you. You’ll be invited to celebrate with your former tree at the Annual Bowen’s Wharf Christmas Tree Lighting Ceremony on December 5th.
Call the Bowen’s Wharf Management office to set up an appointment for viewing your tree 401-849-2243.
Bowen’s Wharf 45th Annual Christmas Tree Lighting
Bowen’s Wharf invites you to bring the whole family to see Frosty the Snowman, Santa, and Mrs. Claus for an evening of Christmas cheer on December 5th! Make a day of it and check off that holiday gift list at their retail shops!
Festivities begin at 4:30 with Frosty the Snowman! The Christmas Carol Sing-a-long begins at 5 pm, the Mayor lights the tree at 6 pm immediately followed by Santa and Mrs. Claus arriving by boat (weather permitting). Join us for a magical evening of charm, fun, and good cheer! Restaurants & shops are open before and after the event.
The Latest from What's Up Newp
- Newport Jazz 2021 – Day 1 Recap and Photos (July 30)
- 31 open houses happening this weekend (July 30 – August 1)
- A1 Roofing & Construction teams up with FabNewport to further FabGolf program for local youth
- Reps. Edwards, Cortvriend, Carson, Phillips attend national redistricting conference
- Newport Music Festival announces Fall Chamber Series, Community Concerts
- Legislation signed into law that requires litter prevention and recycling awareness be taught in schools
- Team Racing friends and rivals to reunite in Newport for New York Yacht Club’s trio of team race regattas
- Obituary: Frances H. Sanita
- U.S. SailGP Team hosts inaugural Foiling First: Learn to Foil Camp with Bristol Yacht Club & East Bay Sailing Foundation
- Obituary: Thomas Risso