After a weekend spent at the 25th Annual Bowen’s Wharf Seafood Festival, the SSV Oliver Hazard Perry set off for her next destination on Monday morning.
The 200-foot Tall Ship SSV Oliver Hazard Perry, the Ocean State’s Official Sailing Education Vessel and the first ocean-going full-rigged ship built in America in over a century, had some company as she headed out of Newport Harbor!
Content Presented By
The Latest From What's Up Newp
- Rep. Ruggiero to lead CRMC study commission
- Norman Bird Sanctuary welcomes fall with harvest season of events
- Clear the Shelters: Potter League to host pet adoption drive on Saturday
- RI Foundation honors Wickford lawyer with highest honor
- Newport Art Museum to host Newport Day of Design Walking Tour
- Obituary: Florence Seibert
- Obituary: Richard B. Kyle
- Six Picks: The best in live music this weekend – Bristol Porchfest, Los Lobos and the Rascals
- Concert Recap and Photos: The Motels Rock the Odeum (September 16, 2021)
- 4th Annual Cardines Classic featuring Army versus Navy rescheduled to October 1