After a weekend spent at the 25th Annual Bowen’s Wharf Seafood Festival, the SSV Oliver Hazard Perry set off for her next destination on Monday morning.
The 200-foot Tall Ship SSV Oliver Hazard Perry, the Ocean State’s Official Sailing Education Vessel and the first ocean-going full-rigged ship built in America in over a century, had some company as she headed out of Newport Harbor!
Content Presented By
More From What’s Up Newp
- WUN-ON-ONE: A virtual video conversation with Melanie Chartoff, comedian, actress, and author
- International Tennis Hall Of Fame acquires tennis-inspired art collection from Hall of Famer Gianni Clerici
- Mask mandate to be lifted for those fully vaccinated on May 18; most remaining COVID-19 restrictions to be lifted on May 21
- John E. Fogarty Foundation provides more than $175,000 in grants to 31 organizations across Rhode Island
- Obituary: Berit M. Hattendorf