Discover Rhode Island, a new television series that highlights the best local businesses and destinations throughout the Ocean State, recently visited Newport.
Watch host Al Cerrone and Jessica Schiano explore and showcase some Newport businesses that you may not know including Aquidneck Lobster Bar, Birds Eye View Helicopters, HOPE, Frazzleberries, Parlor Bar & Kitchen, Sassie Styles, Boru Noodle Bar and J.H. Breakell & Co.
The show will air on Sunday, October 25th at 10:30am on Fox Providence
The Latest From What's Up Newp
- What’sUp Interview: Sean Oshima of Oshima Brothers coming to Norman Bird Sanctuary September 24th
- ReVision: Newport Art Museum announces new exhibition by Annu Palakunnathu Matthew
- Aquidneck Land Trust announces the start of its annual Art & Writing Contest
- Gerry Goldstein: Music, with nature calling the tune
- Apple Picking Season has arrived! “Six Picks” Orchards in Newport County and beyond
- Jamestown Arts Center seeks artist submissions for ‘RAW: Reassessment and Wonder’
- National Data shows an increase in child poverty and uninsured children
- 24th International Seapower Symposium taking place at Naval War College this week
- Obituary: Anne S. Gadoury
- Obituary: John Richard Davidson