All photography by Visual Manor
This winter The Bodhi Spa plans on keeping things hot, hot, hot in Newport, Rhode Island. Owners Harmony Oschefski and Cedar Hwang want to offer a rejuvenating health experience in an unique facilitiy that offers detoxification through hot mineral baths, infrared and electric saunas, aromatherapy steams, cold plunges and more.
The WUN team was invited to visit The Bodhi Spa for a private evening and received some special treatment. The epsom salt + dead sea salt pools were our favorite, resembling a traditional hot-tub but with a more cleansing experience.
During the summer months, the spa has a gorgeous backyard where they host many social events including (but not limited too), yoga classes, bachelorette parties, wine tastings, etc. The perfectly groomed lawn just makes you want to sprawl out after soaking in the tubs.
The Full Spectrum Infrared Sauna was a real treat, heating up your body from the inside, with scientific health benefits we are still trying to wrap our heads around!
Between the stresses of your work life, home life, and social life — we encourage you to set time aside to heal and detox. Consider Hydrotherapy as your next solution at $55 for the day. Open 10 am – 8 pm daily, except Tuesdays. Memberships available.
The Latest From WUN
- FirstWorks to present “Women Trailblazers in Music” in November
- Now Hiring: 77 job opportunities available in and around Newport right now
- National Sailing Hall Of Fame inducts Class of 2021
- Newport woman is first-ever female to win Citizens Pell Bridge Run
- What’s Up This Week: Heart & Sole Walk for Animals, Full Moon Bike ride, The Exorcist, & more