A “Boatyard Sale” will be held to benefit Sail Newport, Rhode Island’s Public Sailing Center for their public access sailing programs on Sat., Oct. 24 from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. and on Sun., Oct. 25 from 9 a.m. to 12 noon.
Items at the sale will include used boats, marine gear, parts and nautical decor. Used boats for sale will include: six to eight Optimists, one Laser hull, one Zuma, one J/24, one Albacore, one 17′ catboat, six Hunter 140s and several small RIBs.
Sail Newport will accept donations of new or gently used boats, marine gear, parts and nautical decor for the sale at the Mule Barn in Fort Adams State Park on the following days; Sat., Oct. 17 between 9 a.m. and 12 noon; Sun., Oct. 18 between 12 noon and 4 p.m.; Wed., Oct. 21 between 3 p.m. and 7 p.m. and on Thurs., Oct. 22 from 3 p.m. until 7 p.m.
All items donated will be sold at significant discounts to the public. All unsold items will be donated, sold or used by Sail Newport which is a 501 (c) 3 non-profit organization. All sales are final and “as is.”
For more information: Tel. (401) 846-1983, email: email@example.com, website: sailnewport.org.
The Latest From WUN
- Concert Recap and Photos: Jake Blount at Common Fence Music (October 16, 2021)
- Cathleen Carr named new executive director of newportFILM
- Ocean State Job Lot hosting hiring events at all store locations
- Potter League to host 32nd Annual Heart & Sole Walk for Animals at Fort Adams
- The Beach Boys To play Mohegan Sun Arena on New Year’s Eve