Life is Good Founders are hitting the road on their first-ever Nationwide Optimism Tour and they’re coming to Newport.
The tour will bring the owners of the optimistic lifestyle brand to the Life Is Good Newport Store, one of the very first stores to carry Life is Good, on November 6th from 5 p.m. to 7 p.m. Loyal customers, fans and the public are invited to stop by the store at 160 Thames Street for a meet and greet with co-founder Bert Jacobs, the first 25 guests will receive a free copy of Life is Good – The Book.
The first-ever Life is Good Tour is an eight-week experience rallying communities nationwide to #GROWtheGood by focusing on the good in the world and supporting kids who need it most. The road trip, led by brothers and Life is Good founders Bert and John Jacobs, will visit more than 40 communities across America throughout fall 2015 to help people discover, embrace and spread optimism.
For each #GROWtheGood moment, Life is Good will provide $1 of support to help kids in need. Optimists everywhere can #GROWtheGood by snapping a photo to tell us something good that happened today, then post the photo on Twitter or Instagram with #GROWtheGood.
The Latest From WUN
- What’s Up This Weekend: Heart & Sole Walk for Animals, Goat Hikes, Barks & Brews, and more
- Obituary: Gardiner Lee Sherman
- The Minks coming to Askew Thursday, October 21
- Irish immigrant women in domestic service topic of upcoming lecture
- Foiling Kiteboarder slashes 1 minute and 14 seconds off Around Jamestown Record