The 2015 Citizen’s Bank Pell Bridge Run will take place on Sunday, October 26th. The 4 mile run/walk, produced by the Rhode Island Turnpike and Bridge Authority, will take place this year on Sunday, October 25th!
With 3,500 runners expected to finish in downtown Newport, many will be hungry and many will be looking for a place to go and refuel on early Sunday morning. Well you’re in luck…
Brick Alley Pub, a proud sponsor of this event and always a great supporter of the local community, will host a breakfast buffet for participants of the 2015 Citizen’s Bank Pell Bridge Run starting at 8:00 a.m.
Featuring classic Brick Alley Pub breakfast favorites, the buffet will be available for just $12.
Best of luck to everyone running the 2015 @pellbridgerun tomorrow morning! Stop by @brickalleypub, an official sponsor of the race, after you finish for their famous Pell Bridge Run Breakfast Party! They too run on nachos!
#newportri #igersnewport #whatsupnewp #run #pellbridgerun #thatnptbridge #pellbridge
A photo posted by What’sUpNewp (@whatsupnewp) on
Brick Alley Pub | 140 Thames Street | Newport, RI
More From What’s Up Newp
- Aquidneck Land Trust awards 13 grants to local community, neighborhood groups through Merritt Neighborhood Fund
- Newport Polo’s 20th annual charity gala will benefit Jeffrey Osborne Foundation
- Preservation Society of Newport County receives prestigious award from Garden Club of America
- What’s Up This Weekend in Newport County: May 14 – 16
- Beavertail Lighthouse, Watch Hill Lighthouse are being given away for free