The 2015 Citizen’s Bank Pell Bridge Run will take place on Sunday, October 26th. The 4 mile run/walk, produced by the Rhode Island Turnpike and Bridge Authority, will take place this year on Sunday, October 25th!
With 3,500 runners expected to finish in downtown Newport, many will be hungry and many will be looking for a place to go and refuel on early Sunday morning. Well you’re in luck…
Brick Alley Pub, a proud sponsor of this event and always a great supporter of the local community, will host a breakfast buffet for participants of the 2015 Citizen’s Bank Pell Bridge Run starting at 8:00 a.m.
Featuring classic Brick Alley Pub breakfast favorites, the buffet will be available for just $12.
Best of luck to everyone running the 2015 @pellbridgerun tomorrow morning! Stop by @brickalleypub, an official sponsor of the race, after you finish for their famous Pell Bridge Run Breakfast Party! They too run on nachos!
#newportri #igersnewport #whatsupnewp #run #pellbridgerun #thatnptbridge #pellbridge
A photo posted by What’sUpNewp (@whatsupnewp) on
Brick Alley Pub | 140 Thames Street | Newport, RI
The Latest From What's Up Newp
- Vaccinate the Ocean State: Mini-grants available to nonprofits, organizations to support vaccine promotion
- Olympic Swimmer Elizabeth Beisel will make a record-breaking swim to Block Island (Updated)
- What’s Up Interview: Ben Folds coming to The Vets Friday, Sept. 24
- Legislation signed that makes civics education proficiency a requirement for all public high school graduates
- Sour Grapes – A Comic Strip by Tim Jones: September 21
- On This Day In History – September 21: Hurricane of ’38 hits Newport
- On This Day In History – September 21 – 22, 1963: Video of President John F. Kennedy and family at Hammersmith Farm
- Ticket Giveaway – Walden playing at Narragansett Brewery Friday, Sept. 24
- “This American Life” contributor David Sedaris coming to Jane Pickens Theater Sept. 28-29
- RI Arts and Humanities Councils award nearly $1 million in grants with federal funds to 121 culture, humanities, arts nonprofits