Ten Pounds of Feathers designer, Anne Jenkins has officially opened her month long pop-up at 491 Thames Street, Newport, RI. To celebrate, Jenkins and photographer Visual Manor teamed up to shoot an editorial look-book exclusively for WhatsUpNewp.com! The store is open Friday, Saturday and Sunday from 12 pm – 5 pm, or by appointment only!
The editorial showcases TPOF hand-made jewelry, the new store location and model Madeleine Bouthiette. The images are inviting and sultry — similar to how one will feel wearing a TPOF necklace or body chain. Each piece is one-of-a-kind with a price point ranging from $30 – $250 depending on the intricacies.
Read more about Anne Jenkins on our pervious article here.
The Latest From WUN
- Weather Alert: High Wind Warning issued for the region – Storm arrives Tuesday
- Obituary: Elizabeth Marion (Matter) Chambers
- Best-selling author Ann Hood hosts ‘The Writing Life’ public talk at Salve Regina on Oct. 30
- Brown University to significantly expand financial aid and college access
- What’s Up This Week: Hocus Pocus, Tour de Fright, Halloween festivities, and much more