Ten Pounds of Feathers designer, Anne Jenkins has officially opened her month long pop-up at 491 Thames Street, Newport, RI. To celebrate, Jenkins and photographer Visual Manor teamed up to shoot an editorial look-book exclusively for WhatsUpNewp.com! The store is open Friday, Saturday and Sunday from 12 pm – 5 pm, or by appointment only!
The editorial showcases TPOF hand-made jewelry, the new store location and model Madeleine Bouthiette. The images are inviting and sultry — similar to how one will feel wearing a TPOF necklace or body chain. Each piece is one-of-a-kind with a price point ranging from $30 – $250 depending on the intricacies.
Read more about Anne Jenkins on our pervious article here.
More From What’s Up Newp
- This Day in RI History: May 18, 1652 – Rhode Island becomes the first colony to pass an anti-slavery law
- Now Hiring: 125+ job opportunities available right now
- Rhode Island Hospitality Jobs: RI Hospitality Association launches new website for employers and job seekers
- Governor McKee, RIDOH change up COVID-19 press conference schedule, will now take place every other Thursday
- CCRI hosts 5th Annual Raising Opportunities Benefit to support students’ ‘comeback’ amidst pandemic