Our site doesn’t have a paywall and all of our content and newsletters are always free to read.
Instead, reader support and advertising from local businesses power our locally owned, independent newsroom. If you like what we do, a contribution of $8/month means more than you’d think, and any amount helps.
Starting on September 30th, you can drink hard cider cocktails out of a boot in the lounge of One Bellevue at Hotel Viking!
One Bellevue will pair these fun, delicious and unique hard cider boot cocktails with Oktoberfest fare including Goose Island Dijon Chicken Wings, Beer Braised Apple Sausage with a Spicy Mustard, Reuben Fritters with Russian dressing, Sauerbraten Pork loin, Mixed Grill Bratwurst and more. See The Full Menu
One Bellevue is open for daily from 7 a.m. to 10 p.m. Reservations can be made by calling 401-848-4824.
“Apple Bottom Jean”
- 1½ oz of Malibu Red Flavored Rum
- 3 oz of cold apple cider
- Topped with a float of Jean-Louis Blanc de Blanc Brut
- Served On The Rocks
- Garnished With Apple and orange Wedge
“Boots With The Fur”
- 1 ½ Serpents Bite Apple Flavored Whisky
- 4 oz Warm Apple Cider
- Garnish With A Cinnamon Dipped Orange
- Serve In A Cinnamon Rimmed Glass Boot
- 1 ½ oz Svedka Mango Pineapple Vodka
- 2 oz Sour Mix
- Finish With Apple Cider
- Shake Well & Serve Over Rocks
- Garnish With Orange Wedge & Cherry
Content Presented By